Welcome to great food at The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Schools
Caterlink are extremely proud to be providing meals to students within The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Schools. This website has been specially made for you, to be able to view all the new exciting menus, meet your team, find out about what you are eating and much more.
Caterlink are committed to giving pupils / students the opportunity to enjoy and benefit from a nutritious lunch. We pride ourselves in using fresh local produce, with all our food being cooked and prepared fresh onsite where possible.
What's so special about Caterlink?
- We are passionate about good food at work, school, college and in the healthcare environment.
- Caterlink have won a number of awards including a Compassion in World Farming ‘Good Egg Award’ for its commitment to source only free range RSPCA Assured eggs.
- All our food is made daily on-site using fresh local produce at the Food for Life Bronze mark.
- Our management and staff are friendly and, above all, accessible.
- We listen to our customers and actively encourage them to tell us what they think of our service.
The food children eat in school is very important for their education. Not only does a well-balanced diet help with general health but establishing healthy eating habits at a young age can give them knowledge for the future. We understand primary school children and their likes and dislikes so we tailor our menus to encourage maximum uptake.
People are Key
We invest heavily in our staff to ensure that you or your child receives the meal they deserve. We have a chef trainer and development team who are dedicated to supporting the kitchens within The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Borough and ensuring all of the staff have the skill required to deliver our promised.